New Video Introduction
The Smart Clinics Dentistry
This new video gives an insight into The Smart Clinics’ private dentistry services.
The Smart Clinics has two highly equipped dentistry studios in London, with one based in the South Kensington/Brompton Cross area and the other in Wandsworth, recently refitted to very high standards.
Popular treatments include:
- General Dentistry – checkups, hygiene and dental care for adults and children
- Root Canal – specialist treatment for root canal
- Dental Implants – replacement of teeth with titanium implants and porcelain crowns
- Gum Disease – care and prevention
- Tooth Whitening – safe and effective
- Veneers – to correct a variety of issues including colour, chips, cracks, gaps and shape of the teeth
- White Fillings – unlike traditional grey fillings, these are not noticeable at all
- Dental Bonding – repair chips, re-build worn teeth, close gaps and cover discoloration
- Cosmetic Dentistry – veneers, whitening, crowns and more
The finance scheme is available for members and non-members of The Smart Clinics’ dentistry membership scheme.
Members of our dentistry scheme benefit from:
- 2 dental examinations a year (including X-rays when necessary)
- 2 dental hygiene appointments during the year
- 20% off all dental treatments
- 50% off home teeth whitening kit
- £30 per month or £25 per month when taken in addition to medical scheme membership
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Healthcare London
The Smart Clinics is a private healthcare company established in 2013, offering a membership-based alternative to NHS care for individuals and families.
Telephone our team on 020 7052 0070.