At The Smart Clinics, London
For this year’s 40th #NationalSmileMonth, The Smart Clinics are giving away 5 FREE dental consultations.
This comprehensive oral health check will include (as required) X-rays, diagnosis, cleaning and polishing.
To enter, like and share The Smart Clinics’ Facebook post.
National Smile Month
National Smile Month is a major annual campaign designed to promote awareness of important oral health issues in order to promote good oral health. It is organised by health charity, the Oral Health Foundation (previously known as the British Dental Health Foundation) and reaches over 50 million people every year.
In 2017, the campaign will take place from 15th May – 15th June. This will be the 40th year of the campaign and so the organisers have issued 40 facts about dental health PLUS 10 extra ‘fun facts’ related to dental care:
- It takes 43 muscles to frown vs 17 to smile.
- A ‘smile’ is top thing we first notice when meeting a new person.
- Over half of us wouldn’t tell a friend or colleague if they had bad breath.
- Teeth and smiles are rated the 2nd most attractive feature by both men and women (after personality).
- Over half of us would share our toothbrush: 24% with our partner, 18% with our child, 7% with a friend and 6% with a celebrity.
- 1 in 5 of us cannot remember when we last changed our toothbrush.
- A toothbrush is the number one thing we cannot do without when we go on holiday.
- If we only had 5 minutes to get ready in the morning, 1 in 20 would skip brushing their teeth.
- Yellow is the colour that makes us smile most, purple makes us smile the least.
- Chocolate is the food that makes us smile the most.
Private Dental Care London
The Smart Clinics based in Brompton Cross offers private dental treatment for all the family in its comfortable clinic based in South Kensington with a highly experienced team of dentists. The dental team offer the latest treatments including orthodontics as well as fillings, crowns, extractions and bridges and cosmetic dentistry.
Dentistry membership is available on its own or as an addition to the medical membership at reduced cost and entitles patients to a series of benefits and discounts.
The Smart Clinics is a private healthcare company established in 2013, offering a membership-based alternative to NHS care for individuals and families.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 020 7052 0070.