Cosmetic Dentistry is the discipline related to improving the aesthetics of the teeth, but while many clients aspire to a beautiful smile, this should never be at the expense of good oral health.
The Smart Clinics based in Chelsea, London, offers the best of both worlds with our highly qualified and experienced dental team.
First and foremost comes the full range of general dentistry services, dedicated to helping patients to preserve or improve their oral health. As well as thorough checkups, services such as fillings, crowns and amalgam removal will be available with skilled and experienced dentists from The Smart Clinics’ team.
However, the team understands the importance of aesthetics. So without any compromise on good dental health, there are a range of popular cosmetic treatments available as well. These include:
- Tooth Whitening – safe and effective way to brighten the appearance of the teeth by lightening the colour. Especially valuable for teeth that are stained by coffee, nicotine or age; this can make you look younger and more vibrant. The Smart Clinics offers the Enlighten system for safe and effective results in its modern and well-equipped cosmetic dentistry studio in Chelsea, North London.
- Veneers – goes a step further than whitening. As well as producing a brighter colour, veneers can also work to correct a variety of issues including chips, cracks, gaps and shape of the teeth. Our cosmetic dentistry teem work hard to retain the integrity of your teeth for a long-term healthy approach
- White Fillings – unlike traditional grey fillings, these are not noticeable at all and a great choice for replacement fillings as well as new fillings. They’re also very popular for fillings on the front of the teeth or around the gum line
- Dental Bonding – repair chips, re-build worn teeth, close gaps and cover discoloration
- Invisalign – where teeth are misaligned, Invisalign is a really convenient way to straighten crooked teeth, by daily wear of clear braces that gently but surely draw the teeth into better alignment. Many patients choose Invisalign for the aesthetic benefits, but having straighter teeth can also benefit oral health, as they are easier to keep clean and avoid build-up of plaque or debris
Anyone seeking cosmetic dentistry should be looking for providers that offer both science and artistry. Cosmetic dentists are fully qualified first and foremost in general dentistry, but then pursue additional training and qualifications in the skills and techniques involved in creating enhancing aesthetic results.
For excellent service at a great price, The Smart clinics offers an attractive dentistry scheme. Members benefit from:
- 2 dental examinations a year (including X-rays when necessary)
- 2 dental hygiene appointments during the year
- 20% off all dental treatments INCLUDING cosmetic dentistry and teeth straightening
- £40 per month or just £25 per month extra when taken in addition to medical scheme membership
For more information contact email@example.com.
The Smart Clinics
Private GPs, Dentistry & Healthcare London
The Smart Clinics is a private healthcare company established in 2013, offering a membership-based alternative to NHS care for individuals and families.
The Company describes itself as:
London’s pre-eminent integrated healthcare clinics
Vital health services include GPs, travel clinic, sexual health, skin treatments, psychology, physiotherapy and much more. There are also a range of children’s services available, including immunisation and health visitors. Complementary therapies include acupuncture and hypnotherapy.
The company offers patients a choice of two conveniently located and comfortably equipped clinics at Brompton Cross (South Kensington) and Wandsworth.
Telephone our team on 020 7052 0070.