The General Dental Council (GDC) Patient and Public Survey results have been published and show what patients said were important factors in their treatment at the dentists.
Communication was seen as the a vitally important part of the overall experience – with hygiene/cleanliness and quality of care being key during treatment.
- The most important factors to be told about before treatment starts were:
- Cost of the planned treatment (74%)
- Description of the planned treatment (68%)
- During treatment the most important factors were judged to be:
- Hygiene and cleanliness (69%)
- Quality of care provided by the dental practice (64%)
Read the full survey results at www.gdc-uk.org.
While delivery of great oral healthcare is the objective in dentistry, the relative importance of communication before treatment even starts illustrates that there is more involved in delivering patient satisfaction than the actual service of checking, cleaning and fixing the teeth.
Patients want to understand the treatment proposed as well as the costs involved. This helps to reassure them, which is especially important for nervous patients.
The Smart Clinics Dentistry, London
There are a choice of two highly equipped dentistry studios in London:
Dentists also offer a full range of additional, specialist services from cosmetic dentistry to root canal treatment and implantology.
Members of our dentistry scheme benefit from:
- 2 dental examinations a year (including X-rays when necessary)
- 2 dental hygiene appointments during the year
- 20% off all dental treatments
- £30 per month or £25 per month when taken in addition to medical scheme membership
For more information contact email@example.com.
Non-members are also welcome to access our services. Please contact us for a quote or more information.
Private Healthcare London
The Smart Clinics is a private healthcare company established in 2013, offering a membership-based alternative to NHS care for individuals and families.
The Company describes itself as:
London’s pre-eminent integrated healthcare clinics
The company offers patients a choice of two conveniently located and comfortably equipped clinics at Brompton Cross (South Kensington) and Wandsworth.
Telephone our team on 020 7052 0070.