- ‘Company’ means The Smart Clinics Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales with it’s registered office: The Smart Clinics – Head Office, PO Box 3627, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5GQ.
- ‘Clinic’ means any of the clinics operated by the Company.
- ‘Member’ means a member of the Clinic.
- ‘Membership’ means any of the types of membership plans of the Clinic including Medical, Dental and Combined Memberships.
- ‘Membership Application Form’ means the application form completed by a Member in order to apply for membership of the Clinic.
- ‘Initial Period’ means the period of 12 months that the Member is committed to upon joining which commences on the date the Member’s application form has been accepted.
- ‘Practice Manager’ means the employee appointed by the Company to control the day to day operation of the Clinic.
The Combined Membership scheme/plan provides Members with the benefits of both the Medical and the Dental Membership plans. Combined membership payments are payable in advance monthly by Direct Debit monthly or annually in advance by credit/debit card.
The Medical Membership scheme is designed for regular users of Clinic services and is structured so as to provide a predictable and fixed cost spread across a year irrespective of the use members make of the Clinic’s services. Medical membership payments are payable in advance monthly by Direct Debit monthly or annually in advance by credit/debit card.
- Medical Members each receive an Annual Standard Health check and then may make unlimited use of the following Clinic services at no extra charge:
- GP face to face consultations
- Video and telephone consultations
- Prescription completion (not including the cost of actual medication)
- Repeat prescriptions (not including the cost of actual medication)
- Completion of forms and letters
- Attendance at Health and Wellbeing seminars and lectures
The Dental Membership plan provides Members with a predictable and fixed cost spread across a year for their dental check-up and dental hygiene requirements. Dental membership payments are payable in advance monthly by Direct Debit monthly or annually in advance by credit/debit card. Dental Members may access the following Clinic services at no extra charge:
- Annual Dental Check-up with X-rays
- Two Dental Hygienist appointments per annum
- 20% off all routine dental treatments
- 20% off implant and porcelain treatments
- Discounted Teeth Whitening Kits
See our current fees for medical, dentistry and combined membership. Discounts apply for 2nd and subsequent children.
The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss to Members’ or their guests’ personal property brought onto Clinic premises. The application form for all our membership schemes contains full terms and conditions. Both the applicant form and Direct Debit form must be completed, signed and returned before membership commences.