Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Karen Richardson trained as a Person Centred Counsellor at the Metanoia Institute. Since qualifying she’s added to her expertise:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Cognitiive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Karen works both long and short-term with a wide range of psychological problems which include:
- addictions – drugs, alcohol, food and self-mutilation.
She talks at the London Medical Centre aiding diabetics to lose weight and give up smoking as well as talking regularly on drugs and alcohol addiction and working closely with teachers and parents in workshops to enable them to recognise the danger signs of drug experimentation and addiction in teenagers.
She is the school counsellor at the Putney High School for Girls specialising in the psychological problems of young women and a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Clinic – Wandsworth