Nick has been a qualified osteopath since 2004.
He is registered with the General Osteopathic Council, having graduated from the British college of Osteopathic medicine.
In addition, he holds an honours degree in Biomedical Sciences, and a diploma in Naturopathic medicine.
He treats people aged adolescent to the elderly with a range of conditions, including:
- Back pain, neck ache
- Sports injuries, tennis elbow, whiplash
- Migraine and headache
- Frozen and stiff shoulders
- Repetitive strain injuries, wrist pain etc
- Knee and hip problems, ankle and foot problems
- Arthritic pain, disc injuries, trapped nerves
- Cramps, leg pain, sciatica
His specialist areas are postural re-education, sports injury and running technique rehab.
He himself is an experienced long distance runner with over 20 marathon and ultra marathons on his CV.