Our GPs will make the diagnosis of asthma, prescribe the medicines you need, and show you how to take them.
Our GPs can refer you or your child to specialist clinics and asthma consultants to help you manage your asthma. Once asthma is stabilised you should see our GP once a year if you are an adult – every six months if you are a child.
The aims of the asthma clinic are:
- to improve quality of life in asthmatic patients
- to encourage patients to take responsibility for their own asthma management
- to improve patient education
- to reduce emergency admissions to hospital due to asthma
A useful resource to learn or remind yourself of correct inhaler technique is www.itchysneezywheezy.co.uk which has excellent videos.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday