Cardiology is a medical speciality dealing with disorders of the heart.
The field includes diagnosis and treatment of heart injuries and diseases as well as their causes including congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease and heart failure.
Some of these risk factors include a family history of heart disease, obesity, cigarette smoking, poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle.
The Smart Clinics’ Cardiology Specialist welcomes enquiries from members and non-members of The Smart Clinics’ medical scheme. No referral necessary.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday