Covid-19 Vaccinations are only available through the NHS at this time
Covid-19 “Fit to Fly” Certificates, can take 48-72hrs to obtain your results during this extremely busy period. Covid-19 testing is only available to patients that do not have any symptoms, please read below for further information.
The Smart Clinics is now offering the coronavirus antibody blood test at all its London clinics:
For Londoners who want to know whether they have developed antibodies against COVID-19, either through having the disease or being exposed to it. Results are given by one of the company’s private GPs, who will discuss the implications, whatever they may be, and give appropriate medical advice.
Popular COVID 19 Tests
1. Simple Blood test From £48
- This is a proper test based on a blood sample
- Tests for antibodies – a ‘Have I Had It’ test
- High levels of accuracy and confidence in the results
- No waiting for results – test assessed on site rather than being sent to an external lab, so results are available in around 10 minutes
- Available from the age of 16 upwards
- Members – £48 per test, as the cost of the coronavirus antibody blood test is discounted for members of The Smart Clinics medical scheme
- Non-members – £99 per test
- More information on the 10 Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test including what to expect and preparation advice.
2. COVID Swab PCR Test With Independent Lab from £195
- Popular ‘Pre-Travel’ or ‘Fit to Fly’ PCR testing
- This is very popular with our clients, as many countries now require a clean COVID 19 test in order to enter through customs and immigration
- Tests for active coronavirus – a ‘Have I Got It’ test
- Swab test with a GP, samples sent to an external lab
- Results take 72 hours so please allow time before your journey
- Price: £195 per test
We can arrange to carry out both tests in the same appointment, so that you have the full picture.
All covid tests start with a quick call with one of the GP’s to ensure we are providing the most appropriate test based on your needs, taking into account all your concerns as well as any forthcoming travel plans. Unfortunately we are unable to see any patients whom have any symptoms at the time of appointment, all information will be discussed with one of our GP’s in your pre-appointment call. For patients whom believe they are currently suffering from Covid-19 please contact your local NHS service provider and follow all government guidelines.
This video from the NHS explains further the difference between active virus testing (like PCR) that check for ‘have I got it’ and antibody tests that check ‘have I had it’:
If you have symptoms
If you have COVID symptoms you should self-isolate and arrange an NHS test.
Do check the latest government regulations and advice as this is subject to change.
Members and Non-Members Welcome
The Smart Clinics’ popular membership scheme also includes unlimited GP appointments and free prescription writing as well as access to a host of healthcare professionals. Please contact us to learn more.
Meet The Smart Clinics Team
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday