Our implantology experts specialise in the latest dental implants at The Smart Clinics in Chelsea, London.
A dental implant is a long term solution to tooth loss and restoring a natural, healthy-looking smile.
Dental implants are the most up-to-date way of replacing missing teeth. They are like the root of your natural tooth – but made of titanium.
The new tooth will look, feel and perform very similarly to your natural teeth and can be effectively used to support a denture or bridge. In fact, dentures or bridges supported by an implant are more comfortable than conventional dentures because there is no slipping or movement. This added security is also great for your confidence.
Tooth implants are a cost effective and affordable solution in the long term because they may last for many years if properly cared for alongside your natural teeth, reducing the need for further dental work in the future.
Benefits for Oral Health
Implants offer the following benefits for your oral health:
- Support for restorations – No need to apply dental adhesives to keep your dentures or bridge in place; teeth implants will serve as artificial roots for support.
- Natural-looking smile – The implants work like your original teeth, giving you a natural-looking smile with your restorations.
- Long-term oral health – No alterations required for adjacent teeth, leaving more of your original teeth intact for long-term oral health.
- Multiple replacements – Whether you need to replace one or multiple teeth, implants can cover your dental needs.
- No discomfort when chewing – Dentures or bridges suddenly slipping off during meals will not be a cause for worry with implants.
- Improved facial features – With the added support from artificial tooth roots, you can avoid facial sagging and enhance your features.
- Lasting solution – Made of biocompatible titanium posts, implants are durable and can last for many years.
How do implants work?
The titanium dental implant is carefully and painlessly placed into the jaw where the natural root would have been. It’s then left to actually integrate with the jaw bone so they fuse together. Once integrated a crown, bridge or denture can be fixed onto the implant.
Does it hurt?
The placement of dental implants is much less invasive than ever before. The area is totally numb so the procedure is painless and most people experience only very mild discomfort in the days following the placement.
Dentistry Price List
- Implant placement from £1,250
- Examination £60
- New patient consultation £137 (includes diagnosis, cleaning and polishing)
- Root Canal Treatment Expert Consultation £95
Our dental members benefit from:
- 2 Dental examinations a year (including X-rays when necessary)
- 2 Dental hygiene appointments during the year
- 20% off all dental treatments
Dental membership costs £35 a month or just £25 when taken in an addition to standard medical membership of The Smart Clinics.
Our team of dental experts welcome referrals from other professionals for implantology and periodontics. We work closely with dentists across London.
We offer a full range of treatments with specialist cosmetic dentists, including veneers, tooth whitening and white fillings for a smile to be proud of.
We offer an extensive range of braces at our London Orthodontic Centre, including clear removable aligners and discrete fixed braces that are invisible in wear.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday