Our ‘in house’ gynaecologist and Consultant provides both consultations for specific indications and a Women’s Health preventative screening program to members and non-members.
Women may be seen directly for specific concerns, including irregular bleeding, pelvic pain, infertility or polycystic ovarian syndrome, early pregnancy viability and reassurance scans).
Women's Health, Obstetrics, Gynaecology
Annual Full Women’s Health Review
This highly recommended Consultant Gynaecologist consultation and examination with follow up report and advice includes:
- Comprehensive gynaecological, reproductive, sexual health and contraceptive history
- Family history and personal risk factors for gynaecological cancer
- Pelvic examination
- Breast examination and instruction on self-examination
- Height and weight measurement, with estimate of body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Urine analysis
Guidance on well woman lifestyle, menopause and reproductive choices, with specific advice where needed on:
- Female sexual health
- Fitness for fertility
- Managing the menopause
Follow-up medical report and recommendations including a referral for further examination or treatment if needed, together with any advice on diet and other lifestyle considerations
- Onsite ultrasound pelvic ultrasound scan (can be carried out at time of consultation)
- Cervical smear tests and HPV testing
- Full sexual health screen
- Fertility hormone profile
- Menopausal blood profile
- Mammograms and Bone Density scans can also be arranged
Our Consultant Gynaecologist provides a full range of Pregnancy Care Services at our London clinic including early pregnancy management, ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cysts and abnormal bleeding.
Fit for Fertility
Consultations for pre-pregnancy review and lifestyle advice are provided. Routine screening to confirm you are fit for pregnancy includes confirmation of rubella immunity, blood pressure check, sexual health screen and diabetes screening.
Detailed fertility screening can also be carried out including ultrasound scan and blood tests for ovarian reserve, semen analysis and tests of tubal patency.
Early Pregnancy Care
Early Pregnancy ultrasound scans are performed for reassurance and viability scans before 12 weeks. Women with pain or bleeding may also be seen.
Harmony Prenatal Test
The Harmony test is a new test used during pregnancy. It analyses a sample of the mother’s blood to assess fragments of the baby’s DNA in order to predict the risk of Down syndrome (trisomy 21), Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18) or Patau syndrome (trisomy 13).
Results are more accurate than traditional Down syndrome tests and much less likely to give a false positive:
- Detects 99% of the fetuses with trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) compared to 79% with traditional blood test
- Detects 97% of fetuses with trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome)
- Detects 92% of fetuses with trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
- False positive rate less than 1 in 1,600, compared to 1 in 20 for traditional Downs test, meaning that there is reduced likelihood of a needless amniocentesis as follow-up
The test can be used as early as 10 weeks and can also predict the baby’s gender.
Results are normally available in around 7-10 days.Antenatal care and delivery with our specialist obstetricians and Private GPs. For advice on antenatal care/obstetric care please call us and make an appointment.Comprehensive gynaecological services including an annual women’s health review.
Our Consultant provides a full range of Obstetric Care Services for the management of normal and complicated pregnancy, delivery and the postpartum care.
Our London clinic is based in the borough of Chelsea & Kensington for easy access.
Screening for various complications of pregnancy using both physical examination and routine lab tests.
Early Pregnancy Care
Early pregnancy ultrasound scans can be arranged. Where required, scans can be arranged before 12 weeks.
2nd & 3rd Trimester
Ongoing appointments are essential to check the health of both baby and mother.
Antenatal Care and Delivery
For advice on antenatal care obstetric care please call us and make an appointment with either one of our Private GPs or our specialist Gynaecologist.
Appropriate care continues after the birth.Antenatal care and delivery with our specialist obstetricians and Private GPs. For advice on antenatal care/obstetric care please call us and make an appointment.Comprehensive gynaecological services including an annual women’s health review.
Menopause, including the perimenopause (pre-menopause) and life after (post menopause) can make the lives of many women very difficult. As well as hot flushes and headaches, women can suffer from loss of confidence, depression and anxiety, lack of energy and libido. These effects can be devastating for women as well as their families and relationships.
We offer both female and male Hormone and Menopause clinic’s with Dr Helen Fawcett at our Chelsea, Hollywood Road clinic.
Meet The Smart Clinics Team
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday