Private Medical Insurance
Cover for The Smart Clinics Members
The Smart Clinics can now arrange Private Medical Insurance at preferential rates for members of The Smart Clinics private GP scheme. The Smart Clinics in-house Specialist Broker, Ms Helen Routledge is available to help with any questions you may have and prepare a specialised quote for all whom require one.
To contact Helen direct please use:
M: 07718 905147
The Benefits of Private Medical Insurance
Increasingly, people are recognising that Private Medical Insurance is a necessity rather than a luxury.
The NHS is under increasing pressure to treat an ever greater number of patients with a limited and unrealistic budget.
You may already have experience of long delays in getting a hospital appointment, or waiting in crowded rooms to be seen, or even struggling to book something as essential as a GP appointment. These are exactly the situations that Private Medical Insurance is designed to address.
What you get from us
Smart have an in-house broker, Ms Helen Routledge who works directly with leading providers of PMI and will provide a bespoke policy for your needs. Of course much will depend on what services you require, but our private medical insurance can provide the following benefits:
- The opportunity to see a GP at a private clinic and time of your choice, with an easy booking system and none of the difficulties you may have experienced previously
- Easy and efficient onwards referral to a consultant whenever that is considered appropriate
- An appointment with a consultant of your choice and at a location convenient for you
- Treatment as an outpatient or in hospital for your condition, at a time and location that are convenient for you
We can arrange cover for yourself, or for yourself and a partner, or for your whole family. Our cover provides essential peace of mind so that you know your family is going to receive the very best care and will be well looked after in the event that they become ill.
Your policy will provide cover for acute conditions that arise after your cover begins, following a brief conversation with our Broker regarding your medical history.
Call us for a chat
We are happy to chat to you about any aspect of healthcare insurance. We’ll go through your options in a friendly and totally unpressured manner, and we’ll answer any of your questions. Please feel free to give our specialist PMI representative Helen Routledge a call at any time on 07718 905147 – if we’re not able to take your call, you can always leave us a message. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday