What is TMS?
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) is a non-invasive and medication-free solution for mental health conditions. TMS uses magnetic pulses to stimulate areas of the brain that can relieve the symptoms of depression, anxiety, OCD, addictions and other mental health conditions.
TMS only treats the brain circuits involved in your condition, rather than flooding the brain with chemicals; and unlike medication, there are very few potential side effects. Patients can return to work, drive and continue with daily activities after treatment.
Why choose Smart TMS?
Since opening our first clinic in 2015, we have helped hundreds of patients see a huge improvement in their quality of life. Our Practitioners receive training in the administration of TMS treatment and are qualified with psychology based Degrees, Masters and Doctorates. The Practitioner team are overseen by our Clinical team including our co-founder Dr Leigh Neal, a psychiatrist and expert in TMS treatment.
- Step 1 – Patients complete an initial safety screening via our online portal (free of charge)
- Step 2 – Video assessment with our clinical team, this is also when the prescription for treatment is created
- Step 3 – Treatment starts (10-30 sessions depending on the condition being treated)
- Step 4 – Reviews take place at intervals during the treatment to monitor progress
- Step 5 – Treatment ends and final review completed
- Step 6 – Optional continuous care treatments (suitability will be advised at the final review)
TMS treatment is available at the Smart Clinics London. Please contact us for more information.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday