Dr Alexandra Whiter, GP
Dr Alexandra Whiter joined The Smart Clinics team of London GPs in Autumn 2020. She is available for appointments in our Wandsworth clinics.
Background and Experience
Alexandra qualified from Oxford University in 1996 and after her pre-registration jobs she moved to London, where she’s been ever since.
Initially she trained in hospital medicine before deciding to become a GP in 2002. Dr Whiter has worked in the same NHS surgery for the past 18 years and also helps with some out of hours urgent care work in Barnet.
- 1993 – BA (preclinical medicine) from Cambridge University
- 1996 – BM.BCh Oxford University
- 1999 – MRCP(London) (hospital medicine exams)
- 2000 – DRCOG (Diploma Obs and Gynae)
- 2002 – MRCGP (GP exams)
- 2019 – PG Diploma Genomics (St George’s University)
Dr Whiter particularly enjoy women’s health, paediatrics and general medicine. Last year she completed a Postgraduate Diploma in genomics and has recently written an article about this.
When she’s not at work, She’s usually to be found enjoying her family time with her 3 children and husband. Dr Whiter in her spare time enjoys playing tennis and walking with friends.
Meet The Smart Clinics Team
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday