Dr Olivia Abrahim, GP
Dr. Olivia Abrahim is a valued member of The Smart Clinics’ team of London private GPs offering doctor appointments for individuals, families, and corporate members. She is passionate about providing the highest standard of care using a pragmatic and evidence-based approach.
She is available for appointments from our Northcote Road clinic on Monday’s and Tuesday’s.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (2011)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS (Hons)) Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine (2005)
- Bachelor of Physiology with First Class Honours (BSc.(Hons), University College London (2002)
- Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (2011)
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists (2009)
Training & Experience
Olivia graduated from University College London in 2005 with Clinical Distinction.
She gained experience in a variety of hospital specialties before becoming a GP.
She has worked in both NHS and private General Practice and she particularly enjoys the social, cultural, ethnic and religious diversity of her patients.
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Medical Education
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish.