Dr Ross Perry, Aesthetic Doctor
MBBS – Aesthetic Doctor
Dr Ross Perry qualified at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School in 1994 and pursued a surgical career that now comprises NHS skin cancer reconstruction and private cosmetic skin treatments.
He has ongoing NHS commitments as a GP as well as being the Medical Director of Cosmedics Skin Clinics, which he established in 2003.
Dr Perry specialises in the removal of unwanted skin lesions, including:
- Mole removal using laser and surgical techniques
- Cyst removal including sebaceous cysts
- Treatment for skin tags
- Wart removal using cryotherapy (freezing), laser or surgery
Dr Perry has a special interest in plastic and cosmetic surgery and offers advanced uses of BOTOX®, dermal fillers and lip enhancement fillers to achieve outstanding non-surgical results.
As most of his patients already know, Ross is very much the perfectionist in all aspects of his work and is keen to deliver natural-looking results that are flattering and rejuvenating.
Other procedures which are available include:
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treated with injections
- Thread vein and spider vein removal
Cosmedics have outstanding patient satisfaction which has earned them the WhatClinic 5* Treatment Award.
For more information see www.cosmedics.co.uk.
Mole Removal Demo
Dermal Fillers Demo
Instant Before and After Results
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday