Jacqueline Parker, Aesthetic & Skin Specialist
Jacqueline Parker is an Aesthetician and Skin Expert who specialises in evidence and results-led treatments for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, and concerns associated with ageing.
Qualifications and Experience
Jacqueline is BABTAC registered, CIDESCO and CIBTAC qualified, with 30 years’ experience in the wider Aesthetics sector and a passion for ongoing education and the acquisition of knowledge.
As part of that journey, she has undertaken six Microneedling Masterclasses and gained certification as a Paramedical Dermal Technician; managed and owned award-winning and prestigious skin clinics and – pre her aesthetic journey – dipped into studying Psychology and Nursing.
It was Jacqueline’s early Aesthetician experience offering pre and post-care treatments for severely disfigured patients undergoing plastic and reconstructive surgery, and her extensive work with acne, that helped cement her fastidious and ethical approach to treatment and her love of Medical Aesthetics.
Jacqueline’s international and national clientele run the gamut of ages and come from every walk of life – you might see them on the silver screen, or next to you on a treadmill at your local gym. You will also find her name on leading aesthetic journalists Best Practitioners lists.
‘I believe in working with the body rather than against it – using its brilliant natural powers of regeneration and repair I specialise in treatments that work, but can’t result in a ‘done’ look. It is a privilege to help patients achieve healthier skin and feel better about themselves – with all the benefits that brings to their lives.’
- SkinPen® and Dermapen Microneedling – for scarring, age-related concerns and skin conditions
- Mesotherapy – with CE MDD marked product via injection, TDDS or Microneedling
- Ultraformer 3 High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) – Ultrasound treatments for lifting and contouring
- ThermaVein® – vein, telangiectasia, milia, skin tag and angioma treatment using thermocoagulation
- Chemical Peels – superficial peels for acne, congested skin, hyperpigmentation, dull skin, ageing and photodamage
- Cosmelan® Peeling System – for hyperpigmentation (brown marks)
- Crystal and Diamond Microdermabrasion – for skin texture, congestion and photoaging
- Deep Cleansing – manual extraction of milia and comedones
- Plasonic™ Cool Atmospheric Plasma Shower Treatments – for its sterilising, anti-inflammatory, tissue repair and TDDS (Trans Epidermal Drug Delivery System) actions
- Plasonic™ Sonophoresis – ultrasound therapy for aiding penetration of product, repair and lymphatic function
- Dermalux® LED Light therapy and Photofacials – for scarring, repair, dull and ageing skins, inflammation, acne and musculoskeletal pain
- Oxygen therapy and Medi-facials – for poor barrier function, dull skin and skin conditions
- Consultations – prescribed cosmeceutical skin regimens with ZO® Obagi, Aspect Dr, Mesoestetic®, Calecim®, Meder Science, RRS®, Dermaceuticals, Toskani, Heliocare®, Medik8, Glo, Oxygenetix, Colorscience, LusciousLips, Clinisept and Aesthetic Dermal
- Assessment – advice and treatment guidance consultation
Before & After Treatment Results
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday