Nadia Mohamed, Dental Hygienist
Background and Experience
Dental Hygienist Nadia graduated from the University of Essex following previously studying as a Dental Nurse.
- Foundation Degree in Oral Health Science University of Essex 2020
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3 QCF City & Guilds 2017
She uses a tailored, personal and comfortable approach to help educate and enhance her patients’ understanding on the importance of maintaining healthy gums which is fundamental to a confident smile, general health and wellbeing.
Nadia is devoted to taking care of her patients. She always puts their best interests first, aiming to deliver a relaxing, stress-free and positive experience.
- GDC number – 270221
Nadia spent five years in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She enjoys travelling and learning about different cultures and traditions.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday