Nick Cowan, Osteopath
Nick is one of the Smart Clinics MSK – Musculoskeletal Medicine team members as a qualified osteopath based from our Chelsea clinic.
He is registered with the General Osteopathic Council, having graduated from the British college of Osteopathic medicine.
In addition, he holds an honours degree in Biomedical Sciences, and a diploma in Naturopathic medicine.
He treats people aged adolescent to the elderly with a range of conditions, including:
- Back pain, neck ache
- Sports injuries, tennis elbow, whiplash
- Migraine and headache
- Frozen and stiff shoulders
- Repetitive strain injuries, wrist pain etc
- Knee and hip problems, ankle and foot problems
- Arthritic pain, disc injuries, trapped nerves
- Cramps, leg pain, sciatica
His specialist areas are postural re-education, sports injury and running technique rehab.
He himself is an experienced long distance runner with over 20 marathon and ultra marathons on his CV.
Meet The Smart Clinics Team
MSK – Musculoskeletal Medicine – Osteopathy & Podiatry
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday