Simon Prideaux, Cranial Osteopath
Simon has been in practice for 32 years.
Simon is qualified to assess and divide tongue-ties and was trained at University Hospital Southampton.
He is registered with the Care Quality Commission for Paediatric Surgical Procedures.
Simon has a special interest in the care of parents and newborns and holds a Lactation Education Accreditation and Approval Review Committee (LEAARC) approved Breastfeeding Specialist Diploma.
Cranial Osteopathy is a wonderful, gentle and safe tool to assist the postnatal recovery of both mother and baby by unravelling physical strain patterns and also bringing the body into restorative stillness. In his capacity as a Cranial Osteopath with a specific interest in the effects of birth trauma on infant feeding Simon has helped thousands of infants with breastfeeding difficulties during his years in practice.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Simon has been an Osteopath since 1988 and soon after qualified as both an Acupuncturist and Medical Herbalist having studied in London, France and China.
He has experience of a variety of healthcare working environments but now chooses the integrated healthcare setting of the Smart Clinics in which to practice. Simon has been working at the Smart Clinics since they opened.
Registrations and Memberships
- Association of Tongue-Tie practitioners
- General Osteopathic Council
- British Acupuncture Council
- British Osteopathic Association
- Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- British Society of Biopsychosocial Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Meet The Smart Clinics Team
MSK – Musculoskeletal Medicine – Osteopathy & Podiatry
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday