Stephanie Bramley, HCA
Stephanie graduated with a first class honours in Sports and Exercise Science from Newcastle University in 2020.
She also achieved an academic award for my research in Exercise Physiology.
Background and Experience
Stephanie’s main experiences prior to The Smart Clinic involved working as a physiologist for a university sports team and conducting specialist exercise testing.
In her spare time she is a competitive swimmer and all round exercise enthusiast. She loves getting outdoors with her dog and going on hiking holidays.
Make An Appointment
Services are available through our a affordable membership packages or on a drop in 'pay as you go' basis. High quality medical healthcare is readily available:
- Longer appointment times
- No waiting lists
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone, video and in-person consultations
Call our team on 020 7052 0070
- Chelsea - Hollywood Rd: Option 2
- South Ken - Thurloe Place: Option 4
- Wandsworth - Northcote Rd: Option 5
- Wandsworth - Bellevue Rd: Option 6
Lines open 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 Saturday